Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gift Ideas For Sorority Sisters What Would Be A Good Wedding Present For My Sorority Sister

What would be a good wedding present for my sorority sister - gift ideas for sorority sisters

Normally, if someone is not registered, then give them a basket of good wine. But this girl does not drink and is not registered anywhere. I have no idea what you will receive a wedding gift. Any suggestions on this? Have only once seen since he 5 years ago .. always stay in touch, but could not really say what you want or what they need.

4 comments:

♥ || ♪♫ Br0wn Eyǝd G!rl ♫♪ || ♥ said...

Give him something personalized. I suggest you check, www.personalizationmall.com many options

There I have my sister bought a BF photo frames, personalized apron and oven glove. She loved them!

Personalized gifts just seem more than just a specific current (boring in).

I hope that helped!

phyer11 said...

I know what you get because I'm in a guild also, do you feel a plate and add back "I am my sister's keeper" for them, an album to Nice and back have and always remember the bond that share.
try to remember things

phyer11 said...

I know what you get because I'm in a guild also, do you feel a plate and add back "I am my sister's keeper" for them, an album to Nice and back have and always remember the bond that share.
try to remember things

cutie witha booty said...

I went with a Visa gift card can get what he wants.


~ MLF ~

Post a Comment